Display Settings is one of the most important features in Active Super Shop from where you can change the total outlook of the system. You can easily setup the Frontend by following the steps given below.
- Log in the Admin Panel using the authenticated email & password.
- From the Navigation, Go to Front Settings → Display Settings.
- The Display Settings is split into 8 sub-sections.
- Homepage: There are 2 different layouts for Homepage. Choose a layout and click on the ‘Update Home Page’ button to set the layout for the homepage. Admin can set the items of the selected homepage layout from the ‘Change Home Page Items’ section.
- Contact: Admin can change the contact information from here which will be shown in the contact page.
- Footer: In this section, admin can choose the categories which will be shown in the footer & set the footer text.
- Theme Color : There are 16 color themes in the system. By choosing one color theme, you can change the whole system color.
- Logo : In this section you can upload logo. Uploaded logos will be appeared in the All Logo section & can be deleted from here. You can change the Admin Logo, Homepage Header Logo & Homepage Footer Logo from the uploaded logos.
- Favicon : You can change the favicon from here.
- Fonts : There are 10 different Fonts available in the system. Admin can change fonts just clicking the boxes.
Please sign in to leave a comment.